Transform your conservatory into a room you’ll want to Livin
A modern crossover of the conservatory and extension, the LivinRoom Orangery combines the light and sky views of a conservatory with the walls and perimeter ceiling of an extension. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter, the LivinRoom Orangery is a year-round, addition to your home, that is much quicker to build than a traditional extension.
The showpiece of the LivinRoom Orangery is a glazed roof attached to a steel work ladder system at the eaves and glazing bar positions. This steel work can be plaster-boarded and skimmed to form a perimeter ceiling that is perfect for downlighters, giving the interior a striking and contemporary feel. As well as being quicker to build than a traditional extension, the LivinRoom Orangery is versatile.
If light and views are a priority, you can opt for floor to ceiling windows all round. Alternatively, for a cosier feel, opt for brick pillars or super insulated Loggia columns, which make the interior more similar to a traditional extension.
In fact, the design technology is so versatile that we can even transform an existing conservatory into a modern LivinRoom Orangery. By changing the roof, glazing, adding brick pillars or Loggia columns, your conservatory can be transformed into a stylish living space. As well as creating a current and contemporary extension, this transformation will also improve the room’s thermal insulation, creating a space for your family to enjoy all year round.
Benefits of a LivinRoom Orangery:
- A real room/living room feel means more styling and furnishing options and the perimeter ceiling is a perfect place for down lighters.
- You can maintain light and space by using windows all round or add brick piers for a greater solid feel to the room.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds with the light from a conservatory and the feel of a home extension.
- Improved thermal efficiency compared to a standard conservatory.
- Improve the external visual aesthetics by adding the Cornice aluminium gutter shroud.