Securahome has honed its fitting service over the years, earning a reputation as one of the premier service providers in South Wales. We invite you to visit our Swansea showroom, where you can engage with our expert design teams and experience our exceptional products firsthand.
Transform your conservatory into a room you’ll want to Livin
Are you are after a modern crossover of the conservatory and extension?
Then the LivinRoom Orangery combines the light and sky views of a conservatory with the walls and perimeter ceiling of an extension. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Hence, the LivinRoom Orangery is a year-round, addition to your home. Additionally it is much quicker to build than a traditional extension.
The showpiece of the LivinRoom Orangery is a glazed roof attached to a steel work ladder system at the eaves and glazing bar positions. This steel work can be plaster-boarded and skimmed to form a perimeter ceiling. Perfect for downlighters, giving the interior a striking and contemporary feel. As well as being quicker to build than a traditional extension, the LivinRoom Orangery is versatile.
If light and views are a priority, you can opt for floor to ceiling windows all round. Alternatively, for a cosier feel, opt for brick pillars or super insulated Loggia columns. This makes the interior more similar to a traditional extension.
In fact, the design technology is so versatile that we can even transform an existing conservatory into a modern LivinRoom Orangery. By changing the roof, glazing, adding brick pillars or Loggia columns, your conservatory can be transformed into a stylish living space. This creates a current and contemporary extension. This transformation improves the room’s thermal insulation, creating a space for your family to enjoy all year round.
Benefits of a LivinRoom Orangery:
- A real room/living room feel means more styling and furnishing options. The perimeter ceiling is a perfect place for down lighters.
- You can maintain light and space by using windows all round. Or you can add brick piers for a greater solid feel to the room.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds with the light from a conservatory and the feel of a home extension.
- Improves thermal efficiency compared to a standard conservatory.
- Improves the external visual aesthetics by adding the Cornice aluminium gutter shroud.
Who to Contact
Interested? Then give Securahome in Swansea a call or come down to our showroom.